Seminar: Virtual and International Team Leading
Unique "in the field" training for international and virtual team leaders and managers.
This seminar will focus on the following areas:
- leadership skills for managing international and virtual teams
- learning to lead a team whose members are from foreign business cultures
- gaining direct experience of being a member of an international learn-team
- acting in a leadership role within international seminar-teams
- teambuilding of virtual and international teams
- the most frequent stumbling blocks and obstacles in international teams
- developing business-specific cultural awareness
- seeing beyond our instinctive interpretations of situations
- dealing with different cultures going abroad and coming back
- enhancing perception of how you are relating to a foreign environment
- understand how and why things are not as they may seem
- learning to do business in a cultural environment which has other rules to yours
- getting out of your comfort zone
- highly applicable and individualised ‘in scene’ English language coaching by way of presentations, group work and discussion
The seminar covers topics which are needed to work successfully as a team leader of an internationally composed virtual team. The seminar is designed as practical, task-based intensive training in an international business setting.
Where: Novi Sad (Serbia’s second largest city, situated on the Danube)
Duration: 5 days
Juergen Peterke is a management consultant and coach for international teams who brings many years of experience and insight to this seminar.
Kevin O’Cuinn is an English Language trainer and coach who has worked extensively with all levels of management in corporate France, Germany, Slovakia and Hungary. Kevin specialises in task-based learning.
Both trainers have lived and worked for many years in multicultural environments.
Fee: 2 500 € hard currency countries / 1 500 € soft currency countries, accomodation and travel expenses excluded
Limited to 12 participants
We would appreciate it if you would forward this information to your international HR Departments. We would like to welcome team leaders from as many different countries as possible to this seminar.