Management Seminar for Entrepreneurs and Executives
Improve Your Skills in Strategy Development and Business English
A fresh and innovative approach to dealing with management and communication themes as well as business language skills. At this 5-days seminar you will learn to derive and develop an action plan for your organization and apply strategy development tools. At the seminar you´ll improve your fluency in discussing and presenting strategic management themes.
- Developing an individual strategy for your organization
- Learning and applying a systematic approach to strategic analysis, strategy development, and strategy implementation
- Fundamentals of change management and continuous improvement process
- Improvement and consolidation of English language skills for managerial themes
For executives and entrepreneurs who
- are considering going into strategic work within their organization
- wish to improve their English language skills in a strategic context
Group size: max. 12 participants
When: September, 6th – 10th 2010
Juergen Peterke is a management consultant and coach for strategy development and change management who brings many years of experience and insight to this seminar.
Kevin O’Cuinn is an English Language trainer and coach who has worked extensively with all levels of management in corporate France, Germany, Slovakia and Hungary. Kevin specialises in task-based learning.
Both trainers have lived and worked for many years in multicultural environments.
Fee: 3 250 € + 19% VAT, accommodation and travel expenses not included.
Where: Hotel in Ireland - in the sunny south east.